Terms and Conditions
GPG Limited trading as Mind Warriors NZ will commence the JOLT Challenge Public Program on the 22nd February 2017 in Auckland, New Zealand.
By entering the GPG Limited "JOLT Challenge Public Program" competition you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below:
1. To enter, you must complete the Competition details online at http://www.jolt.global/jolt-challenge-for-free-1
2. To be eligible to enter the Competition you must be an individual and natural person, a New Zealand resident, aged over 16 years, and hold a current full New Zealand Driver’s license.
3. You must provide a valid and current email address for the Competition administrators, GPG Limited, to contact you on.
4. You may only enter the Competition once. By entering the Competition you warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete, and that you fulfil the eligibility requirements.
5. The Competition is not open to employees or contractors of GPG Limited or its agents, subsidiaries, associated companies, or anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition, or their immediate families.
6. GPG Limited assumes no responsibility for incomplete or invalid entries, or for entries lost for any reason whatsoever, whether due to inaccessibility of the website via internet, network disruption, network congestion, data corruption, or otherwise. Proof of sending an entry will not be accepted as proof of GPG Limited’s receipt of the entry.
7. GPG Limited reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and to disqualify without notice (and refuse to award the Prize to) any entrant for whatever reason, including if GPG Limited has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Competition, or won using fraudulent means.
8. All entries eligible for the Prize must be submitted online between November 2016 – January 2017, New Zealand Standard Time (the “Competition Period”).
9. The Competition is available during the Competition Period only.
10. There is one prize to be won. The “Prize” is a place on the JOLT Challenge Public Program on the date specified only. The location of the Jolt Challenge Public program is Auckland and the winners will need to arrange there own transport.
11. The Prize Winner will be determined by GPG Limited. The “Winner” will be the first entry drawn from all valid entries received by 3oth January 2017.
12. GPG Limited’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Winner will be notified by email or phone (voice or text) and must be available for the preparation and participation of all publicity activities that may be required by GPG Limited. The Winner gives GPG Limited permission to take a photo of the Winner and the Prize for publicity and promotional activities. The name of the Winner may be published on the GPG Limited website: www.mindwarriors.com and Jolt Challenge website: www.jolt.global, e-newsletter, GPG Limited’s associates’ and related parties’ websites, and various social media channels. The Winner is not entitled to any payment or other compensation in connection with GPG Limited’s publicity and promotional activities.
14. The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable or substitutable for any other alternative in whole or in part. Any change in nature or value of the Prize is not the responsibility of GPG Limited. GPG Limited may in its absolute discretion substitute the Prize with an appropriate replacement in the place of the Prize.
15. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax, registrations and other costs that may be associated with the Prize. The Winner takes the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies GPG Limited, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any claims, damages, injuries, losses, costs or expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with the Competition.
16. Where the Prize is to be supplied by an entity outside of GPG Limited’s direct control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the Prize, GPG Limited has no responsibility for the provision of the Prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative prize or to take legal action to require the entity to provide the Prize.
17. Where GPG Limited is unable to contact the Winner, GPG Limited will select an alternative winner. If, after successful notification, the Winner does not collect the Prize within the required period, the Prize will be regarded as forfeit. GPG Limited will only make 3 attempts to contact any entrant.
18. Only the Winner is able to claim the Prize. The Winner must provide proper identification to GPG Limited (e.g. driver’s license, passport, birth certificate).
19. If the Winner is under the age of 18 years, the Winner’s parent or guardian must give prior written consent to GPG Limited to award the Prize.
20. The Winner must collect the Prize at date and time and locations specified by GPG Limited within 5 working days of the winner has been contacted. The collection of the prize will be at the Winner’s cost.
General Terms and Privacy:
21. GPG Limited reserves the right to cancel, discontinue, amend, vary, extend or suspend the Competition and the terms of the Competition, at any stage, for any reason – including, but not limited to, any matter that affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition.
22. GPG Limited takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Competition due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, communication errors, texts with a misspell keyword, texts to an incorrect short code, Acts of God, or otherwise.
23. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Linked In or any social media platform.
24. The Winner consents to GPG Limited and GPG Limited related companies, associates, and agents using the Winner’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without any reference or remuneration, for the purpose of GPG Limited’s publicity and promotional activities (including promotion of the Competition and any future promotion of GPG Limited’s and GPG Limited's related companies’, associates’, and agents’ goods or services).
25. All entries and materials submitted to GPG Limited in connection with the Competition (in any form including, without limitation, in hard copy or electronic form) become and remain the property of GPG Limited. GPG Limited may use such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them in any medium and in any manner it sees fit, including without limitation, by reproducing, modifying or adapting such entries and materials.
26. You agree to GPG Limited(and GPG Limited related companies, associates, and agents) collecting and holding your personal information for the purposes of the Competition, for future promotion and marketing purposes, and for communicating with you about their products and services.
27. GPG Limited related companies for the purposes of the Competition include: JOLT Challenge.
28. The competition is governed by these terms and conditions, and, where applicable, the laws of New Zealand.
30. If you do not wish to receive any future communications, or if you wish to withdraw from the Competition or otherwise review or update your details, please contact GPG Limited.